Remote Monitoring and Management Services
We provide a full range of equipment monitoring services for business networks of all sizes and configurations. Comprehensive and scalable monitoring services that include both public and private network service checks that are performed from 24+ separate physical locations worldwide.
Networked Device, Application and Synthetic Cloud Status Monitoring
- Connectivity checks by utilizing ping and TCP port status checks
- Domain Name Server (DNS), Microsoft Exchange, Git, Jabber, My SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Network and SSH status monitoring
- Email monitoring including POP, IMAP, SMTP and OWA
- FTP session checks
- Web server uptime and performance monitoring
- User login and transaction checks at various intervals to help maximize user experience
Server Resource Monitoring
- Core metric monitoring including cpu, memory usage and available disk space
- Detailed server status information that includes, uptime, processor temperature, currently installed and also pending service packs, user account login histories, etc.
- Database metrics that include Microsoft SQL Server and My SQL
With properly monitored network services, minor issues may be resolved before they possibly lead to more severe connectivity problems for your business.
Continuous Monitoring Of All Critical Devices
We can provide 24/7/365 monitoring of networked devices that include:
- Physical and Virtual Workstations
- Physical and Virtual Servers
- Printers and Print Servers
- Routers, Firewalls and Managed Switches
- And many other devices
Network Topology Mapping and Device Detection
- Assists in discovering how networked devices are connected with each other. And where they are located on the network
- Detects and identifies newly connected devices. Which helps in detecting network security threats in your organization
Call us today for a free consultation.