Computer Installation Services
We provide a range of computer deployment and installation services. From a single workstation in your office, to hundreds of computers possibly setup for a trade show or corporate office building. Including unboxing, user account configuration, network setup, security countermeasures and testing.
A More In Depth Description Of Our Installation Services Would Include:
- Un boxing your newly purchased personal computer including any peripherals
- Connecting and testing functionality of all the included components and peripherals, including the monitor, printer, scanner, multimedia speakers and cameras.
- Transferring all of your personal and critical data files from your original computer to the new system , including documents, photos, music, work data files, etc.
- Connecting and configuring your new system for Internet access and also for workgroup resource sharing, if you have and utilize more than one computer at your location
- Installation of any additional application software packages that you may require on the new computer, that you have hold valid user licenses, including Microsoft Office, Intuit Quickbooks, Peachtree Accounting, work databases, electronic medical records software, etc.
- Setup and configure user accounts for you and your coworkers.
- Installation of a proven effective anti-virus and firewall utility.
- Installation of current Microsoft Windows updates (This may require a working Internet connection)
- Removing any unnecessary factory installed bloatware that you don’t utilize.
- And answering any computer questions that you may have about your setup, configuration and/or how to utilize your new equipment properly and safely.
Call Us Today To Schedule a Workstation Installation Appointment